My Three Wishes



Poems reveal our deepest emotions, in this poem it is true. I wanted to make life better for for my family, relatives and for the people around me.  I wanted to be of help to others in need but sad that fate can only answer if that could possibly be. When I reach forty, my hope for my dreams shall fade. Good, I still have five more years to aspire…

Nobody is happy for your sibling’s lost, knowing he was deprived of what he should have. That he should have been living a comfortably better life had not his father died and something borrowed was not paid. That brother is always around to give me a hand, now he is helpless, all I can do is to pray for his future.

I have written so many drafts that I did not mail.  It kept me up till dawn, planning my mom’s return to the flock. Worried what might happen every morning I wake-up, wishing to see mother’s name on the ‘Book of Life’ before two possible bad things could happen.


As of now, all I can do is to persevere on waiting for my three wishes to be granted and soon there will be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very intresting blog Happy birthday wishes for sister

Unknown said...

Best Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend | Quotes Images | Status. We Provide Best Birthday Wishes images , Messages and Unique Status For Boyfriend. For More Images Visit Lyricstochords wishes To Download Unique Wishes For Occasions and Celebrations.

Juri Gogoi Assam said...

Click Here and shee Beautiful Sms, Quotes, images

clickandshirt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clickandshirt said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information

Usama said...

Thank you for sharing this epic content: https://felizcumpleanoshermano.com/.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.