My Two Best Deodorizing Soap Brands

#1 Avon’s Deodorizing Soap

I find this soap really amazing, it really refreshes and easily eliminates body odors – that acidic smell we all abhor. Before going to bed at night or you can make it your daily soap companion too.



You will surely smell and feel clean.

#2 Safeguard  Brand Variants
- Kalamansi/Eucalyptus/Guava

Those variants really eliminates body odor faster and the Kalamansi smell does not makes you smell acidic later when you sweat it is surprisingly smelling clean and fresh too. I hope they can make large packs of it -  I only see personal packs in the grocery.



You may want to check-out this link to my previous article SOAP TO LAST LONGER TIP soap tip and other important use of soap Bath Soap as Stain Remover

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.