An Intriguing Insect(Beetle) I Found!

Hi, have you seen this beetle and crab-like creature? I just wanted to share its beauty to you.  To be honest, I do not really know how is it called :)






I like this pose it did :)



see that head (a little monstrous in appearance)



top view, it even looks like a cockroach too!

If you like this thing I have shown you, please plus, tweet, re-share on G+, Fb (share buttons on the side-left corner of the page) for others to see and thank you  so much for recommending this online magazine on Google by hitting the button on the top-left corner of the HOME page of this blog.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.