Speak Filipino Language Lesson 1

I was thinking that you are maybe interested to learn another language aside from yours  that is why I have decided to put-up a page on teaching my native language - Filipino. Others knew  it as Tagalog, yes it can also be called that way but as mandated in the Philippine Constitution promulgated by the former President Manuel Quezon, Filipino shall  be the national language - it is how it should be called.

I will be posting recorded lessons soon. As for now I will be providing you with reading materials  have written in the easiest and most understandable way possible. I hope you will love to follow my posts here.


I will soon post a recording of this lesson. I will update this post.




I hope you will enjoy learning my language and I will really be happy to share it with you. If you happen to like this post, don't forget to give it a plus and re-share this on your favorite social sites. You can also pin it or tweet it if you like.  Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.