Photos: Calauag, Quezon Province, Philippines

Dropping-by the Calauag Mini-port, I can not help but capture these images. I love taking photos and I want to share it to the world, with you...

Calauag,  Quezon Province




View from inside the ride..


Kids Playing

A man with children on a boat...

After sight-seeing by the sea, I went home  here,


A view near my residence...


I hope I have shown you some unseen views in my country, I really can not go out without my digicam on my bag. It is my best buddy....show you even more, next posts.

Please plus, re-share on G+, Fb, Twitter, Tumbler, pin it if you happen to like what you've seen. Thanks for recommending this blog on Google by hitting the G+ button on the top-left part of the Home page, I appreciate it very much. Thanks for viewing, have a great day everyone. 

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.