Beachyful Photos

Hi, I have a fascination with photos. I really love to bring my digicam everywhere my family go. and this is just among them. I like the shadow and light element here. Not a professional photographer but I really think you would like these, friends...

My daughter playing sand in a Resort in Quezon Province

Pulang Daga Resort in Paracale, you onlypay for the cottage around PhP 300-500 that time. There is also a portable videoke for rent to enjoy while swimming....see the waves, I can not help but capture this sight :) My eldest with her friend,Carla.

see that beautiful waves...
We just paid not more than twenty pesos to see this nice surroundings and swim...
Pulang Daga, - people's resort in Bicolandia, good to have discovered...
"buried alive" the kids'  doing...
The dog "Sherbet" becomes the main character here...body covered with sand...

Thanks for glancing.  I hope these photos gave you some relaxing mood...have a great day everyone :) Plus it if you happen to like it, you can also pin it and re-share it on your favorite social sites...thanks for doing that...Have a nice day or evening wherever you are...

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.