Homeschool Help with Tutorial Video Links

Being my children in a homeschool this year, I am open to easily accessible resources other than physical library that will absolutely cost me more time and effort to reach. Teachers might also find them helpful as learning aid.
Through the help of Smart Communications (Free 1GB Youtube) on my surf promos I was able to access  and discover helpful Youtube Channels that can truly aid in my daughters' studies. Aside from my personal tutoring them I also let them watch videos from these sites that I guaranteed RELIABLE with the best videos that will not make your students yawn seeing.

for Mathematics dilemmas, find click on this channel from elementary to HS (fractions to algebra etc):

Math Antics

However, they also offer premium access to their official website.

-----------------------

For Science and also Math video tutorials, I think this is DepEd sponsored (from elementary to highschool)

Knowledge Channel

Hope to be of help to you my co-parents and my student friends :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Family, Daily Living & Style by Angelita Galiza-Madera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.